Fire breaks out at Synagogue Church

0
48
  • The candlelight procession in honour of the late Prophet TB Joshua was disrupted by a fire outbreak at the Synagogue Church Of All Nations
  • The quick thinking of the worshipers prevented the fire from spreading from a storehouse to other areas of the building
  • The Synagogue Church disclosed the cause of the fire and assured the public that the incident was put under control

A fire incident occurred at the headquarters of the Synagogue Church Of All Nations (SCOAN) in Lagos Monday night, July 5, during the candlelight procession in honour of the late founder of the Church, Prophet TB Joshua.

The publication stated that the worshippers prevented the fire from spreading by using containers to scoop water from near the church and dashing to douse the flames.

A minor electrical fire incident The Synagogue Church via its Facebook page on Tuesday, July 5, confirmed the fire incident in a press statement. It described the occurrence as a minor electrical fire incident at a storehouse within the church complex, noting that the fire was quickly brought under control without any injuries. The official statement issued by the church partly read:

The church stated that there there is no cause for alarm, noting that the services celebrating the life and legacy of Prophet TB Joshua will continue as scheduled.

Meanwhile, the wife of late Prophet TB Joshua, Evelyn, received Primate Elijah Ayodele, leader of INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church at her home in Lagos on Saturday, July 3. The cleric was at the Synagogue Church Of Nations alongside his aides and church members to pay a condolence visit to Evelyn who lost her husband on Saturday, June 5. Primate Ayodele had nothing but good things to say about the deceased. He praised TB Joshua’s philanthropic acts and kind gestures to all, describing him as a gift to humanity, PM News reported