Delta State Civil Service Commission is Recruiting
Delta State Civil Service Commission is Recruiting Various Positions at The Specialist Hospital Asaba.
Delta State is an oil and agricultural producing State of Nigeria, situated in the region known as the South-South geo-political zone with a population of 4,098,291.
We are pleased to inform the general public that the Delta State Civil Service Commission recruiting for various positions at the Delta State Ministry of Health Specialist Hospital Asaba
The Delta State Civil Service Commission invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for appointment into the Asaba Specialist Hospital, Asaba, Delta State for the following positions below:
1.) Scientific Officer II
2.) Programme Analyst II
3.) Information Officer II
4.) Procurement Officer II
5.) Environmental Health Officer II
6.) Dental Officer (Therapist)
8.) Biomedical Engineer II
9.) Staff Nurse / Midwife
10.) Ophthalmic Nurse
11.) Perioperative Nurse
12.) Anaesthetic Nurse
13.) Senior Medical Officer II
14.) Principal Medical Officer I
15.) Consultant Special Grade II
Eligible candidates must possess the NYSC Discharge Certificate and the requisite qualifications for the post as follows:
A Degree (or its equivalent) in medical and appropriate Natural Sciences.
Application Closing Date
10th May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are required to forward their Application with the relevant qualification documents and their Curriculum Vitae (CV) to:
Delta State Civil Service Commission,
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview